Thursday, October 30, 2008

XD

Yay!

So, I totally remembered to do the second post!

Kay, so, I was thinking, Halloween might be my favortie holiday ever. For one whole night you can be whoever you want, and people give you candy to do it. I love costumes in general, which is why I love anime conventions (Cosplayers are so win it's ridiculous), but to get candy too? Talk about your win-win scenarios!

Even thought I'm twenty-two, and married, and no longer trick or treat, I still do dress up. First of all, not wearing a costume on Halloween is like not getting presents on Christmas: yes, it's still a special day, but it's not as fun. So, tomorrow, I'm wearing two different costumes.

They're having a costume contest at work, and I'm going as a witch. My other options were pirate, faerie and ninja, but in the end, I went with witch. I heard one of the maintenance guys saying he was going to be a pirate, my fairy wings don't fit in my back-pack (and I'm so not wearing them on the bus), and my ninja costume is really a Sheena from ToS cosplay for Oni-Con, and I want to be careful with it. Besides, it's pink and purple. Nobody's going to believe a pink and purple ninja. I have some other cosplay items, but I don't want the people at work to think I'm really that weird, and anyway, I work with kids. It's best to keep it simple.

Anyway, It's about time for bed. I have to get up early to morrow to put on my costume right.

<3
Momo

No comments: