Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sorry!

I missed another day! Sorry!

I went to bed early yesterday, because I was really very tired. So, I'm going to apologize to you all today. By giving you two posts, of which this is the first. I promise not to rant like I did last time, okay?

By the way, I'm always interested to hear what people think of me and my writing. I think it's fun to get all the different perceptions. I have this internet friend, Tim, who's very interesting to get a perception from. The reason being that he is totally honest about what he thinks of you. He doesn't sugar coat it, and, for the most part, he doesn't intend to be hurtful. Of course, if you pester him about it, or are a really stupid/mean/annoying person, well, then...he does have a few haters.

The strange thing was, I used to be one of the haters. I used to really despise Tim, but now I find him...not as horrible? Almost sweet. I know, I know. If any of Tim's other friends saw this, they'd prolly laugh. "Tim? Sweet? WTF!?" And then their heads would esplode. Not explode, but esplode. There's a difference.

Anyway, I hope my next post will be better. See choo gaiz when I get home from work.

<3
Momo

No comments: